In my review, I will be looking at all the benefits to help you make the most of this training platform and what exactly they offer you.
What is The Affilorama Program?
It is basically a training and education platform designed through its over 90 videos to educate you on how to choose a niche, build a website and then find products to promote. That said, there is a lot more to marketing on the internet than this.
Included in the Free training are:
- Choosing the right niche and Products to Promote
- Targeting the right people – The ones who will buy
- Building a solid funnel that will move people towards a sale
- Creating a website that people will want to share
They promote 4 Price Options:
- Pass2Passive – access to a PDF to download for $37
- AffiloBlueprint – Price is $197 + $67 a month for your website
- AffiloJetpack – Price $997 + $67 a month
The company was started by Mark Ling in 2006 and last year he made a concerted effort to update a lot of his lessons. Or at least warn the reader that some of it was out of date.
As a free member, you get access to a host of content and training in the form of blog posts, long written tutorials, and videos. There is also a Facebook page to join in the community.
That said, for the complete newbie who is just starting to learn this will give you the basics all in one place, which is the charm. The website is big on up sale to access more information and better plugins.
- Free membership.
- Lots of Free lessons, videos, articles.
- Free access to online tools with basic options.
- Free access to a 32-page PDF getting started guide.
- Help and support center.
- A relatively active forum with 300,000 members
- 28K Facebook fans.
- 10K Twitter followers.
- Almost 1 million RSS subscribers.
2. Pass2Passive – $37
If you can’t wait and want to download a copy of the free training it will cost you. Otherwise, you do get access to it in the Free version.
3. AffiloBlueprint – $197 + Average $67 a month
At this plan level, you can choose from a pricing range to suit your business.
- Bronze Level $17 US a month
- Silver Level $47 US a month
- Gold Level $97 US a month
Each plan upgrades your access to better tools. (Personally, I feel that Affilorama is overpriced.)
AffiloTools is a collection of premium online tools to help affiliate marketers view, manage, and track website growth and stats.
4. AffiloJetpack – $997 US + Cost of Monthly Plan
From experience, I know that it takes time and effort to build a profitable online business and no-one can do it for you.
There are a few better options for learning how to build and run a website and create quality content without paying such a huge upfront and monthly cost.
You need to do your research. Read my Compare Bluehost and Wealthy Affiliate Review for more details.
Included in the AffiloJetpack is:
- Professionally written, conversion-focused email templates.
- Free reports you can use to help you boost your email opt-ins. You don’t even have to create your own info-product incentives.
- Complete WordPress website setup, including AffiloTheme and 12 months of free web hosting.
- Content creation cheatsheets that show you “how to create hundreds of unique articles and blog posts for your website quickly” and effortlessly begin to make money.
The key to long term success comes from writing top quality content and this really takes time. Therefore, I reserve my judgment on the ability of Affilorama to quickly help you to create hundreds of unique articles. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Is it worth it?
If you are a complete newbie or you have been working at your website for a while but don’t feel that you are achieving your goals. Then it could be that you have missed a crucial element and you may find that in Affilorama advanced training.
Take into consideration that you do get your first year of website hosting free, once you have paid $197 for the AffiloBlueprint. So the advanced tools could be the piece that you are missing but after that year you could be paying a premium to host your website.
Training is precious to your ongoing growth and the trick is to choose the most feasible ongoing price for the best-advanced training with your hosting, security, and technical support.
How Hard is it to Become an Affilorama Affiliate?
- It’s free to join.
- They have multiple products for sale which means you have the chance to earn multiple commissions on every person you send their way
- You get a 50% commission on each membership you refer that buys any of their products.
- All you need to do is send traffic to Affilorama. They do all the selling.
- They keep a well-stocked and constantly updated affiliate resources area, full of banners, sales letters, and other material for your promotions. And if you need something special made, they will whip it up for you for free.
- Affilorama works hard to reel in the leads you send them. Even if the purchase isn’t made immediately… you still get full credit for the sale.
- They have a dedicated affiliate support team on hand to answer your questions (or meet your demands!)
- Our specialty is teaching affiliate marketing. Thus they know how to treat affiliates well.
Although the affiliate program sounds very fair and equitable I feel that more research on the quality of the actual Affilorama training and costs needs to be encouraged. It’s not a product that I would pay for but some value may be obtained by the Free training available to newbies.
I hope this has helped, please leave a comment or like and share. Thank you.