Recently, it has become extremely difficult to find highly-responsive WordPress themes. Sometimes you feel excited thinking you have found a suitable theme, only to realize that the newly-found theme is expensive. Let’s check out the elegant themes affiliate review and see how it can help you.
In today’s post, we’ll take a closer look at Elegant Themes, a popular WordPress theme. It has a few excellent premium themes. It also offers some useful plugins like Bloom, and Monarch that were designed to help facilitate the building of beautiful and converting websites.
Table of Contents
In-depth on Elegant Themes
Of all the WordPress themes, Elegant Themes is one of the renowned themes endorsed by experts. Elegant Themes was started by Nick Roach and he has grown the theme exponentially for over 11 years since its launch.
Elegant Themes centered its focus on community. It was driven by a team of experts across the globe. These WordPress experts are from different countries. They came together to deliver one of the most reasonable and finest WordPress themes.
Previously, Elegant Themes gives WordPress users about 87 themes plus few plugins. But in an attempt to deliver quality themes over quantity, Elegant Themes has now crashed the number of its premium themes and plugins to two and three respectively.
The themes are Divi and Extra while the plugins are Monarch, Divi Builder, and Bloom.
Elegant Themes has managed to uphold its popularity in a saturated and competitive market of WordPress themes and plugins. And the good thing is, their themes are affordable.
Both themes and the three plugins are offered for just $89/year.
To cap it all, you are protected with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If the package falls short of your expectation, you can simply request a refund.
The Divi and Extra package comes with some amazing features owners certainly love.
Let’s see them in detail:
- General settings: This feature is used to change typography and color schemes. It also controls your social media icon, layout, etc.
- The admin page is used to manage basic tasks and other structures of the theme
- Builder settings: Used to activate and deactivate Divi Builder for pages, projects, posts, and other types of custom posts
- Ad set: It’s a feature designed for managing advertisements, and to add Google AdSense code
- Layout settings: You can set up comment, post-info, and thumbnail sections for pages and posts with this feature
- SEO settings: This feature is used for SEO-related settings to rank higher on search engines. Your SEO should be set independently for your site’s index page, single post page, and homepage too
- Navigation set: Used to set up links, drop-down menus, or to remove pages through the navigation tab
- Updates: Integrate your API key from Elegant Themes to update your theme without hassle
- Integration Tab: Used to add script (codes) from third parties.
Divi, a multipurpose theme, came into its inception in 2003 with lots of amazing features. It is flexible and suitable to create different types of websites of your choice.
It’s designed to create an e-commerce shop, create a WordPress blog, and manage online businesses.
It comes pre-packed with Divi Builder. Divi Builder, a matching counterpart with Divi, is a drag-and-drop tool that can be used to create a beautiful website. It doesn’t even require any technical skills.
You can use its drag-and-drop, site element, row, Divi modules, and column to create a distinctive layout – without the need to code.
You can either choose to do it through the visual front-end editor or backend wireframe editor. It offers you the privilege to preview your design while still building it.
Once you pick your desired content module, you may easily customize it for a particular purpose. Change the font size, typography, color, etc.
More of What Divi theme has To Offer
- Flexible and responsive design that makes your website work on all devices
- Custom effects make it easy to switch between blocks of content
- Drop shadows and text to add more depth to your content
- Pre-made border of different shapes, styles, and sizes
- Bulk editing functionality
- Superb hover effect to create an engaging experience for users
- Animations that initiate based on user activity on your site
2. Extra Theme
This theme was launched after Divi was released. Extra Theme is driven by the Divi Builder plugin. It helps to create stunning websites.
Extra affords you access to a built-in review purpose, which is suitable for collecting the reactions of your site’s visitors. A user’s reaction to content is crucial to a business. It helps a business owner know how his brand is performing.
Extra integrates and works seamlessly with WooComerce, so you can keep making money from online stores while running your blog. Since Extra works well with WooComerce, you can easily sell physical products or services on your site.
Your top product should be displayed in the sidebar with its price tags and descriptions. Include a “filter by price” slider which makes a product easy to find by potential customers.
The extra theme also has some e-commerce features that would help to boost sales:
- Social media sharing buttons
- Customer reviews, star rating, and testimonials
- Product zoom
- Accordion product descriptions
- Related product section
Other exceptional features of Extra include:
- Multiple post formats: Audio, video, gallery, quote, map and link give choice to create the kind of blog post that’s great for your audience
- Built-in Social Sharing: A feature that helps you link your social media to your content for better engaging readers
- Advanced Mega Menus: You can build user-friendly and beautiful dropdown menus for your audience to discover all content. As well you can develop a header that sticks and hovers as your site reader scrolls down when reading your post
- Review and Rating Tab: Enables users to drop their ratings and reviews on your website.
Elegant Themes Plugins
We’ve discussed Divi and Extra, the two themes of Elegant.
Let’s look at their powerful plugins.
Monarch is a powerful plugin for social media. It enables you to add social media share buttons to your sites. The share buttons can be added to the following places: above/below your content, as a popup menu, on videos/image content, to a floating sidebar, and as fly-in.
Besides, you can initiate certain triggers on your pop-ups to convey the right message to the right people, and at the right time:
- Bottom of post: This trigger detects when your site readers have reached the lowest part of your post
- After Inactivity: The trigger can detect when your site visitors become inactive while still on your site. It would attempt to re-engage them by popping up an opt-in
- Time delay: You can configure a time delay that pops up a fly-in with a message when users have spent a certain amount of time on your page
- Upon Scroll Percentage: It makes an opt-in popup when your site users scroll down to a particular point
- After Commenting: This trigger pops up an opt-in form when a user drops a comment on the comment section of your site
Bloom is just another incredible plugin of Elegant Themes. It is an email plugin. The plugin is used to build an email list for your subscribers, where you can periodically send offers directly to their emails.
First, activate Bloom on your WordPress site. This enables you to create appealing opt-in forms from the following display types: Fly-in, Widget, Popup, In-line form, Below content and Required opt-in.
Bloom has over 100 pre-designed templates, it practically provides virtually everything you need to design opt-in forms for your site. But you can also design a form by yourself.
- Orientation for image adjustment
- Built-in A/B testing
- Three-form orientation
- Unlimited color options
- Dashboard to monitor statistics
- Easy to import/export data
3. Divi Builder
Divi Builder is the last plugin of the Elegant Themes shop. It was built into both Extra theme and Divi. It also functions as a separate plugin just like Bloom and Monarch, should you choose to use a separate theme on your site.
Just like other plugins, Divi Builder has a drop-and-drop editor you can use on the front-end of your site without knowing how to code. The plugin has more than 40 content modules to work on the go. The following features are associated with Divi Builder:
- Unlimited re-do and un-do
- Copy and paste rows
- It has custom CSS
The Affiliate Program of Elegant Themes
Elegant Themes has an interesting affiliate program for affiliates willing to promote its brand. It provides a range of banners, graphics, and some marketing resources that affiliates can use.
Affiliates are paid through PayPal once they hit the minimum payout amount.
Here is a breakdown of its affiliate program:
- Pays 50% affiliate commissions
- Link builder
- Incoming traffic log
- A minimum payout of $200
- Custom banners
- Independent program
- User-Friendly interface
- Timely payouts
- Affiliates can monitor clicks, impressions, and revenue with the aid of real-time tracking technology
- Technical and overall support
What Do You Basically Need to Become an Elegant Themes Affiliate?
- No objectionable posts such as gambling, spam, and pornography are allowed on affiliates’ websites
- Affiliates mustn’t force people to purchase plugins or themes
- Affiliates will get banned for generating fake sales or sending fake traffic
The platform has stringent requirements for generating traffic and sales. So, when it comes to dealing with spam, the platform doesn’t mess about with spammers.
Before you can get approved to promote its affiliate program, you’ll be required to describe your promotional tactics.
How Elegant Themes Works for Affiliates?
You can promote plugins and themes with or without any technical knowledge of WordPress. All you need to do is send customers and earn a 50 percent commission on each sale.
Elegant Payment Details for Affiliates
The threshold is $58 and publishers receive payments on a Net 30 basis. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you cannot promote Elegant Themes. They only pay through PayPal.
Can You Earn as an Elegant Themes Affiliate?
Before you can get started, you’ll need to sign up first. Go to the bottom of its homepage and find a link for Affiliates to register.
You’ll have to present the website you want to use for promoting Elegant Themes. The support team will review your details and get back to you.
Upon receiving approval, you can start using its affiliate partner tools.
Let’s talk about its links and banners below.
- Links: Affiliate links are useful for promoting Elegant Themes on blogs and social media platforms. You simply embed hyperlinks with your unique affiliate ID. When people click on it, they will be redirected to the sales page the same way Google sends visitors to you. And you will get a commission when they buy something
- Banners: Click the Affiliate Banners icon to access the promotional banners. When it comes to having a static promotion for the brand on all pages, banners are a great way
Both affiliate links and banners are created for affiliates to help drive potential customers. As you promote the product on your WordPress website or blogs, don’t hesitate to also explore the social media platforms.
Think of other promising promotional channels such as forums, question-and-answer platforms like Quora, and lots more.
Elegant Themes is really worth every cent you spend on it. It offers great features and also, gives you access to use its product on unlimited sites. This is something other companies would charge an extra fee for.
Well worth drooling over their themes and buying them for your new or updated website.
Thank you for visiting, I would love it if you would leave a comment and share this blog.
Have you had a good experience with Elegant Themes?