Ready to get serious about writing content than you need to understand and use keywords. Looking to maximize yourexposure by utilizing long-tail keywords. My Jaaxy review free keyword finder will help you get to the front of the line.
Before I start jabbering on about how great this tool is that Kyle and Carson from Wealthy Affiliate created for you, try it out now for free. These guys have been around for 17 years on the internet and really understand keywords.
Why Use a Keyword Finder
You probably already know this but Google ranks you on keywords that are in your content. So when someone searches for say ‘Jaaxy review’ these are both keywords and your content is more likely to be on the first page. It takes time to be ranked by Google. But by having a title for your content that includes several keywords this will help you rank higher more quickly.
We all search for answers on the internet and when we type in a query we usually want a straightforward, informative answer. That is why writing quality content matters so much.
- Very easy interface to use
- No complicated software to install
- The free plan gives you plenty of time to try it out
- Highlighted keywords in bold
- Lots of long-tail keywords to use
- Great training for beginners
Look at the screenshot above, as I explain the great features that help you find out what keywords people are looking for.
Jaaxy is a tool that is very efficient for keyword research. You can use it to find keywords that aren’t highly competitive. This in turn drives lots of traffic to your site.
When you run a keyword search through this tool, there are parameters that’ll describe the quality of the keywords. The following are the parameters you’ll see.
- Avg. the number of searches a keyword has per month. This is the total search traffic for that keyword on Google, Bing and Yahoo combined. The recommended minimum is 50 monthly searches if your plan is to write an article around that keyword
- Estimated Traffic: actual monthly traffic you’ll get if your site ranks on Google’s first result page. This is the lowest estimated traffic for those ranks, so you may be surprised if you see even more visits coming in
- Quoted Search Results (QSR): This tells you how many pages are competing for the same exact keyword or key phrase on Google. Jaaxy uses a state-of-the-art algorithm to determine precise keyword competition within search engines to give you a reliable figure. The lower this number is the better. When you’re just starting, aim for the low hanging fruit keywords, which is less than 100. The higher the number of pages the harder it is to rank.
- Keyword Quality Indicator (KQI): the traffic light system indicator shows you a green, yellow, or red light to classify your keyword. Red is poor, Yellow is good and Green is great
- SEO Power: based on the previous scores and ranging from 0 to 100, this metric tells you if your keyword is good for SEO. Meaning: how easy it is to rank for a specific keyword and if you’ll get an acceptable amount of visitors. The higher the number is the better. Over 80 is really good, over 90 is much better.
- Domain Search: checks and tells you if there are exact-match domain names for 8 different TLDs (domain extensions) available for your chosen keyword
- To Do: allows you to add your keyword to a to-do list and connect it to StreetArticles.com, a top article marketing website.
Jaaxy is a revolution in finding high traffic keywords with low competition for all types of online marketing.
The Jaaxy Keyword tool will find you highly desirable keywords to use that will connect with people in the Search Engines. By using data directly from Google, mashing it together with Jaaxy’s own proprietary data, Jaaxy delivers keyword results as you have never seen before.
To get started, you’ll type in a suggestion into their keyword research tab, and you get a bunch of related keywords.
It gives you a lot of keyword suggestions that are low competition, or at least determined to be low competition after a manual analysis of the SERP.
Jaaxy is a great free adjunct tool for doing extra research on Google. When looking for keywords for your title you will want to try them out and take note of which titles are ranking on the first page.
There are many keyword selectors out in the market and some could work out better for you depending on what you are looking for. But they all cost a monthly fee and if you are brand new to website building then you will need something simple to understand and free for an unlimited time to try. That is where Jaaxy excels. Nothing will replace you doing the research of your competitors that is necessary to write quality content. Jaaxy is a tool.
How to Use Jaaxy for Keyword Research
To be able to use this tool, you need to visit the Jaaxy website and follow this procedure:
- Let’s say you’re trying to make research on the keyword “web hosting for your business”.
- Now open the Jaaxy website on your device and type in the keyword. You’ll easily notice how fast the tool returns the results. It will display all your results at the center of your screen. Some of the results will also display at the side for you to look into them.
- From the list of keyword results, you’ll see different parameters. Now the keyword you’re trying to rank for has to tick the necessary boxes correctly. Here are good scores that you can model your keyword research after on this tool.
AVG score – 350
Traffic score – 60
QSR score – 83
KQI score – Great
SEO score – 90
Now a keyword with the above scores will be a good keyword to rank for. Mark the box beside your chosen keyword and hit the “save to list” button.
Type in the name you want for the new list and hit the “save” button. You can add more keywords if you wish.
Another great thing with Jaaxy is that you can use the Site Rank option. You can find this option beside the Search option on the website. So, if you want to find out how a website is ranking on the first page of Google, you can type it in. After that, type the keyword you want to rank for and it will tell you what page of Google the site is on. It could be the first page, third, or any page.
Jaaxy is a great keyword research tool and coupled with its user-friendly interface you get to have fun. With this tool, you get to determine everything right from the interface without spending much time. This is because it provides you with a tool that can determine the position of a keyword. That way you get to know the value of that keyword.
Keep it simple and save money
When you initially begin your online business you need to watch your overheads. After your hosting costs, it will be a temptation to add on plugins and ‘shiny new objects’ that appear to make your learning process easier. Don’t do it! Nothingwill make you learn faster or get ranked quicker.
Time is your friend and you need to learn to write powerful, informative content with keywords that help people find solutions to their problems.
Once you have learned how to interpret keywords, you can then think about upgrading Jaaxy to give you more information. This tool comes loaded with masses of great features.
What Else is Jaaxy Great For?
If you want super fast access to up to the minute data that you can use to plan your keyword campaign and buy domain names to resell take a look at the upgrade for speed.
Thank you for visiting, I would love it if you would leave a comment and share this blog.
Wishing you great success.