Linktree started in 2016 with the intention of helping Instagram users link their accounts to their off-site content. Since Instagram doesn’t offer hyperlinks in posts, Linktree was a good solution for many Instagram users. In my Linktree review, I will be looking at this tool to see how it can help you.
Linktree is one of those tools that can be used to boost your blog’s presence on the web. You can use it for all of your services and content that you wish to share with your audience for free.
All you need to do is place a short link in your bio! When it is clicked, it will take your audience to a page with a list of pages you want to be active on. Your audience can then easily navigate to the content that they seek.
Setting up Your Linktree Account
Linktree is easy to set up. On its official website, enter your email and password to sign up. Then you will be taken to where you will put in your business name and choose the right category.
You also get to choose your plan of choice, whether free or paid, after which you can begin to add your links.
With a link from Linktree, you can share your products and content on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Setting up a Linktree account is quite simple to do after which you begin to enjoy its functions.
To use it on social media accounts, you only need to copy the link and paste it on the social media platform. When updating, you can make additions to your Linktree links without making changes on the social media platforms.
You can use the URL menu to add links to your profile. You can add as many links as you desire to your profile. When you want to deactivate any of the links, you only need to click on the green slider on the side of the input box. Also, you can just use the trash button to delete the link.
Features of Linktree
- One feature of Linktree is being able to promote several links on your profile
- You can also have multiple accounts with Linktree and work with the accounts simultaneously
- You can use the scheduling feature of Linktree to time your links, but it will have to be on the paid version.
- It is possible to set a go-live time for your links to correspond with scheduled posts and multiple channels
- Viewing the statistics of each link is possible after subscribing to Linktree. You can follow each link to know the number of clicks it has received
- You can retarget your Linktree audience on social media when you use your Facebook Pixel ID
- It also gives you room to be creative with your brand when you use advanced customization.
- You can use it to set your styles, fonts, and color schemes. You can also use it to add thumbnails, upload an image or even remove the Linktree logo
- As your audience increases, you can use the email subscription and integration to collect the email addresses of your audience
You can easily customize your Linktree pages if they look too plain or do not fit with your business outlook. On the settings page, you will find the customization options where you can look up your themes of choice. However, to get the best of the customization options, you will have to upgrade to the PRO plan.
On the PRO plan, you can add a custom page title. You can also customize the color scheme, and change the fonts and button styles. The plan also comes with several integrations like MailChimp, Zapier API integration, and Google Sheets.
Your followers can easily sign up for your mailing list and you can include custom Meta tags to maximize the SEO benefits.
If you set the UTM parameters, your Linktree traffic will show up as social traffic in Google Analytics.
Linktree comes as two plans. There is the free plan and the PRO plan (which is the paid plan).
You may want to go for the free version. Even though there are features that you will enjoy, they are fewer than the paid version.
The free version allows you to use unlimited links. You can also open an unlimited number of accounts. Some analytics are available with it and a few customization options.
You can have a profile picture and Amazon influencer program integration. You can enjoy some basic statistics and color themes. On the links page is the page views and number of people that clicked on each link.
The PRO version costs $6 US per month. This gives you more features than what the free version offers. In addition to features offered on the free version, you can access advanced statistics and customized features.
Audience retargeting and scheduling of posts with your links on different platforms are also possible. Other features are priority links and thumbnails that you can add to your link.
It is possible to remove the Linktree watermark with the Pro Plan as it sometimes obstructs the view. Upgrading to the PRO plan costs only $6 US and then you can begin to enjoy the benefits that come with it.
Pros of using Linktree
- It is quite easy to use as you can set it up and even customize it in five minutes
- Nice designs and themes that blend well with Instagram and it is quite easy to transit from your profile to your content
- It has useful integrations that can provide you with much of what you need in a link directory.
Cons of Linktree
- Linktree may not have the best customization options and what is available may not necessarily fit with your business outlook
- It may not be clear which posts your links are referencing and you can only add a limited thumbnail
Linktree is suitable for all businesses whether on a small, medium, or large scale. Freelancers can market their content and products on social media and link their different products and services.
You can reach out to their customer support team through chat or email. At their help center, their team tries to help you resolve all problems that you may be having with your links.
Linktree is really helpful software that has eased the problems caused by the absence of hyperlinks on social media platforms such as Instagram. You can try out its features using the free version but the PRO version gives you more choices.
I hope this has helped, please leave a comment, like, and share. Thank you.