Everyone needs to organize an autoresponder on their website to collect email addresses so that they can market to theirfollowers. But did you know that you can also promote the MailerLite affiliate program and earn from helping others to build their businesses.
How Much Will MailerLite Pay You?
The great thing about MailerLite is that they pay you twice for people joining their program through your affiliate link. When they first sign up you will receive a 30% commission on them joining plus a 30% recurring payment for every month that they continue using MailerLite.
Free – Up to 1000 Subscribers with 12,000 Monthly emails. Only unique Subscribers ever counted.
$10 per Month – Up to 1000 Subscribers but with Unlimited Monthly Emails.
$15 per Month – 1000 – 2500 Subscribers ($4.50 Commission per month) Unlimited Emails
$30 per Month – 2500 – 5000 Subscribers ($9 Commission per month) Unlimited Emails
$50 per Month – 5000 – 10,000 Subscribers ($15 Commission per month) Unlimited Emails
$120 per Month – 10,000 – 25,000 Subscribers ($36 Commission per month) Unlimited Emails
$210 per Month – 25,000 – 50,000 Subscribers ($63 Commission per month) Unlimited Emails
Before You Setup Any Autoresponder
Before you sign up for an autoresponder read these little details that are important to opening an account with any autoresponder.
There are many companies that will help you to create a campaign to collect email addresses. Some are easier to use than others. Not every company provides video training or live chat helpers to keep you moving forward. Also, some free services with newer companies can’t always deliver all your emails and they get shunted to spam.
This is why it is important to read reviews and consider not just your budget but the help that you can receive when setting it all up. Personally, I found it all very confusing when I started, so I have included screenshots in another article on MailerLite to help you easily set up today, so join here and follow the pictures. Or I have included written instructions below once you have joined MailerLite.
Wishing you great success.
When you join any auto responder they will ask you some basic questions like your contact email address.
- Use your website email address not your personal email address as it looks more professional and if later you decide to sell your website as a going business it is easily redirected.
- Put your website name in the business section so that your account is registered under your website.
- You will be asked for an address. This will appear on the bottom of all your emails etc as legally required, so think very carefully about what you want to appear on all your correspondence if you value your privacy, as it cannot be removed.
If you haven’t signed up yet for your free account click here to get started.
Open Your Account with MailerLite
Once you have applied for and confirmed your membership from the email sent to you by MailerLite you are ready to get started creating your Workflow chart that will send your emails out to your new subscribers.
The best way to encourage subscribers is with a pop-up that offers a free gift when leaving your website.
I hope you have already created your Lead Magnet and Emails in your Word doc and are ready to rock. If you haven’t thought that far ahead then you will need to create.
- Lead Magnet offer page or pop-up on your website
- Thank you email from the autoresponder asking for confirmation from the subscriber (Double opt-in)
- 1st Email in your campaign – Welcome with Lead Magnet link
- 2nd Email in your campaign – Reminder of why they joined. Give more value
- 3rd Email in your campaign – How you’ve helped others example. Benefits. Or a Sales Page!
- Sales page – outlining an offer for a specific problem. Proof of benefits. Including a Call To Action button to buy or sign up for your product.
A week or a month later you can create a whole new newsletter (Email) to give another helpful tip or your new blog and suggest another product. The goal is to build a relationship with subscribers who have chosen to read your emails.
Consider why you would be willing to give your email address to a website? Perhaps you enjoy reading their contentor even better they are offering you some special tips on an issue that you want to resolve. A lead magnet could be as small as a 9 pages downloadable PDF on how to launch your business, to a 10 chapter book on knitting techniques.
Create this in a word document or pdf and load it onto your Google Drive for anyone clicking your link to download, once they have submitted and confirmed their email address.
The statistics have proven that offering a free gift in a pop-up works much better than just having a subscribe page on your website.
- In the Dashboard click on Subscribersthen on the orange button on the right Add Subscribers, click on Add Single Subscriber, and add yourself as a subscriber with a new email address (this is necessary to allow you to create your emails.)
- Now go to the top and click on Forms, Click on the orange button Create Pop Up and follow the directions to create your first pop up.
- Go to your website dashboard and click on plugins and add the plugin MailerLite, follow the directions by clicking on the plugin settings.
Create a Workflow in your Autoresponder (MailerLite)
- To set up your emails that will be delivered after the confirmation email to subscribers click on Automation, then click on the orange button called Create Workflow it will show you a box saying Set up workflow trigger.
- On the right, you will see two boxes. You can name your workflow and then click on the second box to assign the trigger. Choose – When a subscriber joins a group for now. Click on the orange button at the bottom to Save.
- On the left, you will see a + button below the Trigger box. Click on this and it will give you the option to create an Email or a Delay. This is all you need for now to put each of your Emails in (starting with your Welcome email) then click on the + and add a delay before they receive the next email and so on.
Once you save and publish this you will be asked to activate the program and you are all done. If you are unsure of any steps and would like to have Mailerlite staff check your work click on the chat or ? button bottom right.
This Workflow chart will be triggered automatically after the subscriber has confirmed their subscription.
Congratulations! You have finished setting up your email collector and will start being notified when someone subscribes. I hope this tutorial has helped to streamline the process of understanding how to quickly set up the automation. Your pop-up should be helping you to collect names as people visit your website.
If you are thinking about starting a business read about how you could create a website for free today.
Thank you for visiting, I would love it if you would leave a comment and share this blog.