Do you want to earn big with the Shopify Partner program? It allows applicants who are accepted to earn $58 for each additional user that signs up for a paid plan with them. This is achieved through a unique referral link given to you by Shopify.
There are some good ways to make money with Shopify
- You can build your own e-commerce website to sell products
- Or become a Shopify affiliate partner promoting the eCommerce platform and earning a commission.
What Does a Shopify Partner Program do?
Affiliate marketers earn a commission from Shopify for the merchants they bring onto the Shopify partner program platform. As a result of sharing their unique referral link with their audience.
Shopify provides affiliates with educational tools, resources, and one-to-one affiliate management and guidance. Accordingly, this help to grow their businesses and expand their influence.
This is a fantastic e-commerce solution that allows merchants to sell products or services online. For this reason, by providing features that help them to sell easily and by promoting through their blogs or contacts, they can help them sell more and earn a commission themselves.
Creating Your Shopify Affiliate Account
The first step is to create an affiliate account with Shopify. This is how you go about it:
Visit the Shopify affiliate portal and fill in the questions giving as much detail on how you are planning to promote Shopify.
Thus once accepted (this will take up to 15 business days) you can create your referral link and start promoting Shopify.
You can use your Shopify Affiliate link or the WordPress plugin.
If you are a blog owner, you can use the title of your blog for your account. Once you have completed the affiliate signup and have been notified after 15 days by the Shopify partner program, you can then start promoting using your new link.
How it Works
After setting up your Shopify Affiliate account, you will receive a unique link. This is to help you promote Shopify on blogs and social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
What’s more? You will start earning the moment a new user creates a Shopify account through your affiliate link ($58).
Whenever you refer a user to Shopify, you earn a pre-sale commission. This means you will earn 200 percent of the subscription payment the user makes to start their own ECommerce business.
The minimum payment threshold is $25 and you get paid through PayPal.
You need to build long-term bonds with authority bloggers and influencers thus building your affiliate business.
How You Can Earn Money
You can earn as a Shopify partner in three ways. This is pretty simple and easy. So promote Shopify with the available resources and earn credits when a sale is completed.
1. Theme Sales: For each theme, you sell in the Shopify Theme Store you earn up to a 70 percent commission.
2. Referrals: For every customer, you refer you earn a 20 percent monthly recurring commission for new eBusinesses.
3. Mobile App Sales: For each app, that you sell from the Shopify Store you earn an 80 percent share of the revenue.
Who Can Become a Shopify Affiliate? Anyone!
Even without a blog, you can promote Shopify and earn a lot of money. To boost sales, you can promote on marketing channels. Such as paid campaigns, email subscribers, and social networks.
Whenever someone joins up this will increase your income.
Do you want to earn money with your blog traffic? Why not rise up and promote one of the leading brands in the industry? Monetize your site by adding Shopify affiliate links or banners to your posts.
Write a review of this program, drive more organic traffic, increase the number of sales, and dominate SERPs.
Resources for Affiliates
What are the resources Shopify provides for its affiliates all over the world?
You can use the resources below to promote Shopify (one of the industry’s leading e-commerce platforms):
- Affiliate Dashboard: You can track the number of clicks you’ve got and how much you’ve earned and your due payment.
- Marketing Collaterals: These include templates, banners, and hand-outs
- Affiliate Newsletters: Have new features, upcoming events, and numerous other details
- Free Training Videos: Provided by Shopify to help you maximize your income from their e-commerce platform
In the Shopify partner program when people sign up for the 14-day trial offer, you earn a commission. Also consequently when a customer upgrades at the end of the trial period.
If you are using Facebook Ads or Google AdWords, you won’t ever have any challenges promoting Shopify’s e-commerce Shopping Cart. You will find it easy to use the dashboard, which shows you the amount due and money earned.
Get your affiliate link, start promoting it, and watch your commissions grow with time!
Some More Facts About Shopify
There are automated security features and simple-to-use tools that are a great benefit for retailers that desire to create their own affiliate program.
- There are currently more than 242,000 Shopify stores
- Shopify was started in 2006 by Tobia Lutke from Ontario, Canada
- The e-commerce shopping cart platform offers 120+ professionally designed templates to entrepreneurs. As a result, it’s easy to select from and start their own visually stunning, user-friendly e-stores
- Its top 3 categories are Home and Garden, Fashion and Apparel, and Electronics and Accessories thus the most lucrative
- The e-commerce solution is mostly recommended for small-scale and medium-scale enterprises
- The revenue for 2020 was $470 Million
- Shopify allows retailers to effectively coordinate every aspect of their enterprise – from customer data, order information, product catalogs to inventory from a streamlined location
Shopify retailers can launch a fully-operative e-store that is search engine friendly and navigable for the buyers. Consequently making it easy for them to quickly find the products they want to buy.
You can organize customer orders and monitor inventory levels. This ensures the store is frequently updated with accurate, relevant information.
Why Join the Shopify Affiliate Program?
Shopify allows affiliates to promote their brand using different traffic sources.
Such as PPC, banner display, social media, email blast, or any other marketing channel.
- Unlimited affiliate commissions
- 24/7 interactive support
- Fast affiliate approvals within the platform
- SSL certificate
- Integrated report tool
- Commissions are mostly non-recurring
- It takes 15 business days to be approved as a Shopify affiliate
Get a Free Website and Training in Marketing
Lots of new entrepreneurs and existing small firms are ready to create their own e-stores. Thus you have the perfect eCommerce platform for them to get started.
Use the Shopify affiliate program to promote the e-commerce solution and earn affiliate commissions.
I hope this has helped, please leave a comment or like and share. Thank you.