The best video editing apps for YouTube are essential to your success in video streaming. During recent studies, about 82% of all worldwide internet traffic is shown to come from video streaming and downloads.
This means if you’ve not considered video content as a part of your strategy, you need to think again.
Shooting video footage isn’t all about creating video content with great quality. A lot of work is done after shooting the footage. Video editing with the right tools and features is highly useful in creating a mind-blowing video.
I will share different video editing apps that will be useful in your video content creation journey. You can explore these apps irrespective of the device you use.
The best Video Editing Apps for YouTube
1. Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Premiere is the best YouTube editing software so far, especially for beginners. It’s known to have an impressive reputation.
It has an excellent editing tool that is used in Hollywood, you know what that means right? This software helps creators convert video clips into attractive works of art.
It doesn’t matter what video you work with, 4K video or VR, it is still highly recommended for use. It can handle any video format like 8k video and end-to-end VR 180 with no difficulty. This allows you to publish your video to YouTube directly.
Another additional thing is that it can make use of after-effects from other Adobe products when working with motion graphics. This software is the best for anyone that wants to upgrade their video editing skill.
- It has a stock audio library that stores hundreds of audios. This gives you easy access to audio, which in turn saves you a lot of time.
- An end-to-end VR 180 that helps you create and share videos in VR 180 with amazing features.
- Its auto-reframe features help you speed up your work process.
- It has a selective color grading that is precise and easy to work with. This tool can be used for color correction.
- This software gives you the liberty to work from anywhere at any time through the help of the premiere rush.
- You can also sync your audio with video files easily with the video and audio syncing tool.
From $19.99 – $49.99 a month/yearly payment depending on your needs.
2. Movavi Video Suite
If you are in search of software that has a lot of features just in one package, this is the right one. It functions as a video maker, editor, and converter. This software is useful in editing professional video content.
The tools in this software make it easy for creators to cut, merge, add changes, and share videos. It has an amazing screen recording feature that can be used to make video tutorials. It has caption support, a Chroma key, a slow-motion feature, and about 160 filters. Tell me what’s more thrilling than this?
- This software gives you the advantage of learning on the go. It has free educational videos that can help you improve your skill.
- It gives you the freedom of choosing extra applications to work with.
- You can get hundreds of stock media files and video effects that are copyright-free.
- Through the help of cloud storage, your work can always be made available.
You can pay a yearly subscription of between $40 and $60 a year or a lifetime license.
3. Filmora X
Filmora is a classy tool that makes your video clips outstanding even with little or no technical skills. It has a simple user interface that helps you add audio and any effect of interest. It has a lot of presets with different elements, filters, transition, and a lot more. With Filmora, you can add movie filters, create moving titles without limits.
This software helps you express yourself the way you want to in different ways.
- It has a media layer effect that helps you design complex stories quickly and with ease.
- A good sound is what most of us look for in videos. Filmora has a noise removal tool that gives you the perfect sound and removes background noise from your video.
- It has 4k video support that helps you create exciting videos.
- This software also enhances sharing. You can always adjust your video to suit any online course platform, which you can upload with ease.
4. Pinnacle Studio 23
Pinnacle studio is extraordinary software that can be used in quick video editing. It has the latest program from Corel. It is the best option for producing YouTube videos with great quality that makes your work stand out.
This software is a package with amazing features that include 360° videos, tracking, and audio ducking.
- Improved timeline editing features that allow 4k or HD video editing across unlimited tracks.
- It has a customizable workspace that is flexible to use.
- Helps you edit accurately using the drag and drop feature.
- It has an enhanced keyframe control that can be used to customize transitions and effects.
This is one of the best YouTube editing apps for gamers and video editing beginners.
Corel Video Studio helps you edit the video easily with the help of a wide range of amazing tools. It is easy for beginners to use and explore. This software supports 3D media, 360°, and 4k ultra HD videos.
It has an automatic highlight reel, extra timeline modes, and color wheels as its new features. This tool gives you the pleasure of producing elegant videos that are classy and captivating.
- Has an upgraded color grading feature with color wheels.
- It has a blending mode for screen overlay.
- Has a painting creator that helps in text animation.
- It has 4k monitor support.
- An improved masking tool.
$56 – $110 to own depending on your needs.
VideoProc is a great tool for the conversion and editing of videos. It offers a specific solution in video processing for those that are interested in broadcasting and video making.
- It helps in the conversion of video footage into a format that can be noted by media players. Examples are conversions from 4k to 1080p, video to GIF, 3D to 2D, and so on.
- It allows you to create amazing videos with the use of subtitle, rotate, crop, merge, cut, and effect tools.
- VideoProc is good at screen recording.
- With VideoProc, you can always download videos from different sites for free.
$30 a year subscription. Free trial available.
Animoto is an easy-to-use YouTube editor that helps you create and edit videos that are attractive and difficult to ignore. It has great tutorials, promo marketing videos, slide shows, and a lot more.
Animoto makes video editing really easy because it can handle any editing task without stress. If you don’t have any editing experience you can still explore this software.
- Every tool in Animoto is very easy to use.
- It has many templates at your disposal
- A stock library where you can access millions of stock photos, videos, and music.
- You can also use Animoto for free for an unlimited time.
$19 – $45 a month depending on your needs. Free version available unlimited time.
iMovie is a simple and beneficial app that can be used for all your video editing needs. Its only disadvantage is that it is only available for the iOS operating system.
iMovie is a classic YouTube editor for Mac users. It is used in the creation of elegant, Hollywood-style videos. It is beginner-friendly and makes the whole editing process smooth and easy.
- Makes video sharing so easy
- Amazing studio-quality title.
- It has an extra special effect.
I hope you find this list of YouTube editing apps useful. Now you know the type of editing software you can explore in regard to your work and goals.
If this has helped you in your research, I would love you to leave a comment, or a like and share.
Thanks for visiting.
6 thoughts on “The Best Video Editing Apps for YouTube”
Hi. Thanks for the insights. Some months back I was thinking about starting a YouTube channel for my business or just a personal one.
I was a bit scared because I don’t how it will look and to honest I didn’t even know where to start. Most of my worries was about the editing part.
What tools to use and how to use them? Now I know if in the future I decide to start a channel. Like you said YouTube is popular and it will most likely bring you many viewers.
I know someone with a YouTube channel and it’s growing by the day
That sounds perfect and now you know all the apps to try to get the results that you want. Do some research and let me know how it all works out for you. Much success.
Thank you for this. I’m impressed. This is a lot of data and was very informative. Thanks for that. I’m for sure looking at making YouTube videos in the future. So this is helpful.
I also went through the rest of your website. It’s got a lot of good data.
How long have you been working on the affiliate lines for?
Hi Sammy, thanks for the feedback on my article. There are some excellent video editing apps out there, I only listed the ones I thought to have real promise. I’ve been working along affiliate lines for 2 years now and am really enjoying sharing my knowledge and helping people to grow their businesses.
Oh so little known piece I’m a teacher and has a teacher this is helped so much you’d be shocked to know how much video editing actually comes along with his job to selectively grab tidbits from other instructional videos and really kind of focus in time for what you need the pros and cons of each along with us pretty concise list of possibilities made things a lot easier for me thanks so much for the great info
You are very welcome Atlas. It sounds like you have been exploring doing video and yes it does take some editing to get a product you are happy with. These apps are really helpful and you’ll soon find your feet.