If you’ve been told about WebTalk and you’re wondering if it’s worth the price, then you’ve come to the right place. In my WebTalk review, I will give you all the tips and tricks to make the most of this essential platform for your business.
I joined the WebTalk community recently and in this review, I’m going to show you:
- What WebTalk is all about
- Who is the owner of WebTalk?
- How it works
- What you will derive from your investment
- The cost involved
- The pros, cons, and my two cents
With any further ado, let’s get going…
Overview of WebTalk:
Company name: WebTalk
Site Address: https://webtalk.co
Founder: Robert Garbowicz
Pricing: $0-$40 monthly
Product category: Social network for brands
Is WebTalk legit? Yes
While you’re still on this page, ensure you properly learn about this program and find out how you can earn revenue.
If you want to grow your brand with a social media platform like Facebook, you must create a personal and professional account.
WebTalk offers both free and premium memberships and you can access lots of integrated features with these packages.
For example, on WebTalk, as you do on Facebook,
- you can create posts,
- like and comment on other people’s posts, photos, and videos.
- As a member, you can contact other members the way you do when you’re using the Facebook Messenger app.
Who is the Owner of WebTalk?
The brain behind WebTalk is Robert Garbowicz. He’s the CPO/CEO/owner of WebTalk. Started in 2010.
What Does the Platform Have to Offer?
Unlike conventional social networks, WebTalk has a free and premium version for site owners who want to grow their brands using its advanced features.
You can connect with up to 5000 friends, but you are restricted on the number of messages you can send to other users within a month, the number of friends you can connect with in your own network, and lots more, as a free user.
To remove restrictions, go beyond the 50 contacts limit, and make the most out of this network, you must be a pro member.
What’s the Cost Involved?
If you want to access more advanced features and WebTalk is a good fit for your brand, then you can choose from the two pro versions:
1. Pro Plan, which costs $20 per month or $200 yearly!
With this membership package, you can:
- 5 messages monthly to non- WebTalk users – this is the feature that lets you invite non-members to the platform and they will be placed as your referral when they accept your invitation and join. When they make a purchase, you’ll also earn a 10% commission.
- 500 contacts within your own network
- 5 email messages
- No banner ads
- You can see who viewed your profile
2. Pro Plus which costs $30 per month or $300 yearly
- 10 messages monthly to non-connected WebTalk users
- 1000 contacts within your own network
- 10 email messages
3. Pro Platinum Plan, which costs $40 monthly or $400 yearly
With this membership package, you can:
- 20 spotlight posts
- Unlimited contacts in your network
- Search users based on gender, age, and more
- Access other members’ profiles incognito
- 20 messages monthly to non-connected members of WebTalk
If you want to promote to a target audience, this is a superb feature.
Based On an MLM Design
As a pro platinum user, you earn $20 (10 %) when you refer another Pro Platinum user and that goes down to five levels (available only for a limited time as said by the owner.)
Here is a quick breakdown of how your team is structured when they join as an affiliate member:
- 1st Level – This level of your uni-level plan will only have your personally referred members on it.
- 2nd Level – This level of your uni-level plan will only have members that your personally sponsored members refer to WebTalk.
- 3rd Level – This level of your uni-level plan will only have members that your 2nd level members refer into WebTalk.
- and so on…
There is a kind of twist to the number of members that can participate in the residual commissions.
The claim that the company makes is they are only offering the residual MLM commissions to the first 1 Million affiliate members that join the program.
The simple answer to that question is yes and no simply as your success will be determined by your marketing expertise.
- You can earn indirectly from the platform by selling your own products or other members’ products or services. And that’s feasible once you really know what you’re doing.
- You can grow a specific audience around a brand and later convert them into customers by using a sales funnel.
- An alternative way to earn with WebTalk is through its referral program.
- As a free user, you will earn a 5% commission per referral
- As a pro user, you will earn a 10% commission each time your free referrals upgrade to the pro versions.
If you are a pro platinum user, you’ll even earn passive income from your referrals when they also refer new users and that extends to five levels down.
As a free user, you can qualify for the MLM program once you have referred at least one pro user. With that condition satisfied, you’ll also earn referral commissions down to five levels deep.
Keep in mind that you don’t earn any commission from people joining you on Facebook.
Earn with WebTalk
Some extra ways you will earn through your WebTalk Network:
- 10% of any ad spend that is done by your personally sponsored members will be paid to you in commissions.
- 10% of any advertised local services that are purchased by your WebTalk members will be paid to you in commissions.
- 2% to 9% when a product is purchased through the WebTalk news feed will be paid to you in commissions.
- 5% of all app subscriptions sold via the internal app store will be paid to you in commissions.
It might be time for you to look at creating your own website to start a business. Leave that 9 -5 job behind forever.
Pros and Cons of WebTalk
- It’s completely free to join
- By doing almost the same thing that you would do on traditional social media like Facebook, you can earn extra money
- You can separate your personal network from your professional network as people join you
- You can filter what information you want to see show up in your timeline or feeds
- It’s a unique platform for site owners to build their brand
- You must refer at least one pro user to get qualified for its MLM program
- The free membership plan limits you to only 50 contacts
- You see lots of annoying ads if you are a free user
- The platform has been in beta mode since its inception
Is Webtalk a Legit?
Yes, WebTalk is a legit platform where business owners are allowed to advertise their business and earn money online.
Also, it allows people to test out its free membership plan first before they decide to take action.
My Two Cents
Being a social media platform, WebTalk offers additional features (like geo-targeting) that will help members promote their brand proficiently.
But to be candid, it’s a platform where every user is aiming to sell one thing or the other to others. The referral program is the major source through which most people make money in the community. But as a prolific affiliate marketer, you can utilize the platform to earn leads and sales for your brand.
As a free user, you will find the platform annoying. But if you upgrade your account to any of the pro packages, you will make the most out of it.
I hope this has helped, please leave a comment, like, and share. Thank you.