You need to use SEO strategies like keyword research to find better content ideas to increase your search engine traffic.
There are many tools for keyword research and Answer The Public is one of such tools.
What is Answer The Public, and what are its Benefits?
Answer The Public is an open-source tool that allows you to do keyword research and generate content ideas. It provides a keyword tool that visualizes search terms and offers many keyword ideas.
It also has a vast database that predicts what searchers will be searching for. To help you find more content ideas for your blog or YouTube, it offers Pro and Free versions.
In this Answer The Public review, we will discuss the advantages of this tool and how to use it. Let’s get to the details.
Answer the Public Review 2021 – Features, Pricing & Options
Here’s a list of the best features of this tool:
- You can also conceal results that don’t relate to your research.
- You can add multiple users to one account
- Daily searches can be unlimited
- You can quickly compare keyword data and find new keywords ideas.
- It automatically saves reports so that you or your colleagues can refer to them at any time.
- You can export your keyword data as a CSV file
- For every search, you’ll have access to high-resolution images
- Priority customer support
- You can hide visualizations and keyword suggestions
- You will also have exclusive access to language- and location-based results
How do You Use the Tool to Your Advantage?
Answer the Public enables you to develop many ideas on any topic. You can quickly come up with lots of ideas for any niche.
This tool will help you identify better keywords and increase your search engine traffic.
Step 1: Navigate to the tool, and select the topic, brand, or keyword you want. You should use 1 or 2 words to get better results.
Step 2: Click the Search button to pull up all relevant data in beautiful visualization instantly.
You can also click the “Data” tab and see the keyword suggestions as usual.
Tab for Keyword Data
You can find about 80 questions. You will come up with the most common questions people ask using your keyword terms in this section.
Step 3: Go deeper into the tool. The tool provides multiple data types such as:
I’ve talked about the “questions” data. Now, let’s discuss the rest.
This section includes all keywords based on prepositions, such as without, for, can, close, with, etc.
There are many great keyword ideas that you will find such as:
- YouTube without ads
- YouTube for children
- YouTube for businesses
- YouTube to mp3 Converter
Related: This section includes a list of all keywords ideas that are HIGHLY related to your target keyword. To save your keyword data, you can click on “Download CSV” in the upper right corner.
It makes sense, for example, to begin your keyword research with a search term such as “Web Hosting” if you are running a blog or website that’s related to “Hosting.”
You can use this keyword term to get an idea of the most common questions and which keywords you can target to grow your search traffic. You’ll also find many great keyword suggestions like:
- “Which web host is best?”
- “Which website hosting is best suited for entrepreneurs?”
- “Which website hosting should you buy?”
These questions can help you determine what your target audience on Google is using search terms. You can then use these keywords to increase search traffic.
Similar to the above, you can also make use of their “Prepositions” data to locate a “commercial intent keyword” that can be useful for PPC campaigns or increasing your website sales.
Alphabetical Section: This section contains a list of all keywords listed alphabetically. This tool will show you over 200 keyword suggestions in alphabetical order.
Many keywords have promising commercial intent, such as:
- “Web hosting that you can afford yearly”
- “Web hosting with Bluehost”
- “Web hosting for website owners”
These keywords are good for increasing your profits. You can also use the keywords in your PPC campaigns.
AnswerThePublic can quickly find keywords that are both commercial and organic in intent. But you can only use the tool for keyword research. So, it is not sufficient for all the data you need to make marketing decisions but it’s a start.
To increase your website traffic, you need more keyword data, such as monthly searches, competition, and CPC value. AnswerThePublic does not provide all the keyword metrics. (You can get this with Jaaxy for free with your hosting at Wealthy Affiliate.)
Here, you will find all the relevant keywords for comparisons such as or, versus, and like.
Comparison keywords: There are many comparison keywords available to help you find the right one.
- YouTube or Facebook live
- YouTube vs. TikTok
- YouTube vs. Spotify
- YouTube and Netflix
Pricing Plans Explained
What does AnswerThePublic cost? Is it free? Let’s discuss the pricing options.
Answer The Public currently offers the following pricing options:
Let’s look at both of these options.
You can perform a limited number of searches daily with the free plan. But it can be beneficial for beginners to understand how the tool works first before paying. And it doesn’t require a credit card.
You can perform unlimited searches with their Pro plan, which costs $99 per month. You can save 20% by signing up for their annual plan. It costs $79 US per month.
High-resolution images will be available for the visualization portion.
You’ll also get the following features with their Pro plan:
- High-resolution images
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited searches
- CSV export
- Compare data over time
- Priority customer support
- Hide branches & suggestions
Pros and Cons
Let’s discuss the benefits and limitations of Answer the Public without further delay.
- It comes with a free plan and doesn’t require a credit card. While it does have a daily limit search, it isn’t bad for beginners.
- CSV is a format that allows you to export your keyword data easily
- This tool is suitable for keyword research and brainstorming topic ideas.
- It offers a visualization format of data that is unique and simple to use.
- You won’t find keyword search volume data, so you will have to use other tools (e.g., Ahrefs or SEMrush) for the monthly searches.
- There are no other keyword metrics available, such as CPC, keyword complexity, or competition. It’s only valid for content ideas, so the high price of $99 per month is not justified.
Pro Tip: A better option where you can do keyword research and get the extra data you need is Jaaxy. But let me tell you a little secret.
Answer the public costs $99 per month but if you get a yearly plan with Wealthy Affiliate you will get hosting, training, security, technical support, and a keyword finder (Jaaxy) all for the low price of $49 a month and Jaaxy comes free with it. More tools and less cost for you!
I will even mentor you through creating a successful online business starting for free. Click on the banner below to read more.
Answer The Public is a powerful tool to search for keywords and generate dozens of content ideas that you can use for your website, blog, or business. Try the free version and pair it with your Jaaxy data today and start competing using real data.
I hope that this post has helped you to be clear on the tips and tricks you can use to find the right keywords and build a successful website blog.
Please leave a comment and share.